Good Sheets



On a recent visit to Starbucks®, I picked up a cute mini-newspaper-looking thing (see below). My tea was much too hot to drink so I unfolded my discovery. I was delighted and immediately told my husband, “This is my next tip-of-week.”

Starbucks partnered with an existing magazine called GOOD to produce a series of
GOOD Sheets (the mini-paper I picked up). GOOD Sheets are weekly series breaking down an important issue to help make sense of the world around us. As of today, there are four sheets: CO2 World, Bill of Health, Coming to America and Getting Gas. GOOD Sheets use visual/graphical representations of the issues and create a great centerpiece for conversation. Each sheet is available to view or print on-line.

Here are a few basic questions to get the discussion rolling:
- What surprises you?
- What did you find interesting?
- What did you already know?
- How does this affect your life?
- What other questions do you have about this topic?

Leadership Development Tip for October 9, 2008

No comments: